WELCOME

Always dusting, always vacuuming up crumbs. Ah, the life of a mom. I have so many things on my mind and I figured why not blog! It will be honest, sometimes funny and it will be raw.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Holding Out for a Hero

Kids went with their dad Friday night.  I drove them to him and went and had dinner with R.  Not sure I have mentioned R, but he is a guy I see when I go back home to visit.  He's quite wonderful and we have fun together.  Our distance and his job make things tough to see each other, but when we do get together, it's always a good time.

So after I spent time with R, I headed to the bar.  My baby brother kept texting me to meet up with him.....oh what a night!  I'm in the bar 10 min and this guy comes over to me, asking me to dance.  I said no.  He stands behind me while I am talking with a friend from town.  He taps me on the shoulder several times, motioning to the dance floor.  I shake my head no.  Finally, I can't stand it and I say one dance.  Dear Lord I could not stop laughing.  This dude was ALL OVER ME!  Trying to keep his hands off places they shouldn't be proved interesting.  My brother posted a video on FB and you catch a glimpse of me with my hands locked in his, up in the air and he's trying to grind on me.  WTF!  Can't a woman go out to just drink?  Needless to say, he bothered me, and several other women all night!  I literally ducked out of the bar so he wouldn't follow me.  Turns out, 5 minutes after I left, he got kicked out by the police!  Heading back home next weekend too.  Wonder if I can actually go out without having to fend off creepy men?

When I am back home at my parents, my phone is blowing up.  It's sad really.  All these lonely, horny men looking for a piece of ass, not wanting a relationship at all.  When I was first single, the attention was nice.  Now it's just annoying.  All I want is a committed, stable relationship.  Is that too much to ask?  It's depressing dating.  It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment