WELCOME

Always dusting, always vacuuming up crumbs. Ah, the life of a mom. I have so many things on my mind and I figured why not blog! It will be honest, sometimes funny and it will be raw.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

This and that

I am truly blessed.  My friend Scott stopped by this morning, with coffee, to see how I was doing.  He stayed and helped me dig out my van.  2 hours we were outside.  Although it is not completely dug out, I can get in and out of my spot.  He was my angel today!



I have been in such a depressive funk lately.  Not sure if it's the weather or loneliness, but it sucks.  It was good to be out in the sun today, even if it was to chop ice.  I'm so ready for warm weather.



I died my hair today.  Color is too dark, but my gray is gone.  I guess I will have to always color now so I don'y have gray roots.  UGH

Odyssey of the Mind tonight.  I can't wait until this is over!!!  I volunteered to be a judge on competition day.  What did I get myself into?  I will have to be in the Poconos very early in the morning on competition day and that means S will be stuck with R all day.  I will probably miss his competition.  :(

Kids go with their dad this weekend and I am looking forward to Friday night.  It seems like forever since I was with another adult.  I'm hoping it's a good time.



I know, lame ass blog today.  Sorry.

~Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment