WELCOME

Always dusting, always vacuuming up crumbs. Ah, the life of a mom. I have so many things on my mind and I figured why not blog! It will be honest, sometimes funny and it will be raw.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dreams

Last night I had S & her 2 kids over for dinner, as a thank you for watching my boys.  We had Chicken, Spinach & Feta sausage (yum), potatoes & corn.  S & I sat chatting about her favorite subject, the state of my love life.  S isn't afraid to be honest with me, even if it's something I really don't want to hear.

After they went home, I watched some TV.  Went to bed quite late.  That's when the crazy dreams began. I awoke with my head spinning, trying to piece together all these insane things that happened in my dream and why would I dream them???  I hate to have my heart played with, and it's even worse when it happens in a dream. 

 

My dream......

I'm at a bar with a group of friends from HS.  It's present day.  I have no idea where this bar is.  I have never seen it before.  We are drinking and I look over to see a man from OKC who I had been chatting with in real life.  My friend notices I am looking at this man and she says "he's cute, isn't he?"  Before I can answer, she says, "He was over here chatting with me before you came.  We are hooking up after I leave."  I told her that was a bad idea.  I explained how I knew him and that he just wants her to have sex with him & his Transvestite friend.  She explains to me that his "friend" is in the bar and she is ok with all of it.  She points out the "friend" and OMG, she is SMOKING HOT.  I am like, that can't be?  Sure enough, the 2 of them walk over, the guy from OKC grabs my hand, places it on her privates and says "it's a monster."   I turn away and there is my ex husband.  I'm thinking WTF?  I ask why he is there.  He says he's just out for a drink.  The kicker is, he has really long hair!  My ex husband shaves his head.  So we talk about the kids for a bit and I get up and make my way over to talk with my friends.  The bartender comes over, gives me a Margarita, says it's on the house.  He comes from behind the bar, hands me a cigarette and I light it up.  I tell him I haven't smoked since Dec. 27th.  I remember thinking how good it felt to smoke.  The night goes on and I get a text.  It's from someone who in real life has my heart.  I agree to meet him and we spend the night together at his place.  The next morning I wake up with his dog beside me and a note on his pillow.  He asks me not to get up but to wait until he gets back.  I'm thinking how wonderful is this?  Maybe he is finally ready to open up and let me in.  I doze back off and I hear the door open......He is standing there with another woman.  He asks me to get up and leave.  I keep saying "what's going on?"  He won't answer.  I'm bawling my eyes out, I leave and drive away and that's when I wake up.

Rule #146, don't eat Chicken, Spinach & Feta sausage & talk about your love life.

~Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment